Business as unusual

I have recently reached the ripe age of 60.  A short time after that my knees started to feel weak and my digestion cumbersome.  I started forgetting things.  I experienced anxiety attacks ...... not full-blown attacks....but a constant worrying about the future, about financial stability, the children, the future of our grandchildren.

I am trying to say to myself that at 60 I can still have 30 years of productive living (our family seems to reach the 95 notch fairly frequently) - but that only makes me worry more, since my money is surely going to run out before my years.


In my search for inspiration I found the Quest 2018 challenge of Tracking Wonder and decided to sign up.

I have decided that I will not give in to average expectations.  I will still grow my business, engage in creative activities (still have to find those . . . .), make time for family and declutter my life: get rid of material stuff and emotional baggage.



This blog will be dedicated to that journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Year

Mission accomplished